We hope you’re completely satisfied with your Sleep Like Boots purchase. If for any reason you would like to complete a return or exchange please return the item to us within 30 days of purchase in its original condition for a refund or exchange.*
- If you choose to return an item for a refund, we'll provide you a return-shipping label. Please note that there is a $7.99 return shipping fee that will be deducted from your return.
- Items must be returned in original condition with all original tags and packaging (if applicable).
- All returned items must be unworn (when applicable).
- Refunds are applied via the original payment method within 3 business days of receipt at our warehouse.
- Allow 3-5 business days for your credit amount to appear on your bank statement once we refund your return item(s).
- Items returned due to arriving damaged or defective will not be charged the return shipping fee.
TO COMPLETE YOUR RETURN:
- Email us at email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return an item.
- We will email you a return shipping label.
- Package your item and affix the return label.
- Drop off the package at the appropriate shipping office, either a United States Post Office location or FedEx office depending on the return label.
- We will email you a confirmation once your returned item is received.
- After confirming the item is in saleable condition we will issue a refund to your original payment method (less a $7.99 return shipping fee).
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your credit amount to appear on your bank statement once we receive your return item(s).
TO COMPLETE AN EXCHANGE:
Note: you will NOT be charged for the return shipping if you are exchanging on item.
- Place a new order for the item you would like to receive in exchange.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you’d like to exchange an item. Follow the directions to return an item under the “TO COMPLETE YOUR RETURN” section of our return policy.
* Some exclusions apply – the following items cannot be returned except in the case of a defect:
Food and beverage items
Lotions and oils
Books and journals